Front Office position
We are looking for a responsible individual for the full-time or part-time position of Morning / Afternoon / Night receptionist in the City Hotel Rembrandt Square. We offer a great working environment with a dedicated team in a highly rated two-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam’s city center.
- Welcoming international guests.
- Independently dealing with check-in and check-out registrations.
- Handling payments.
- Processing online bookings or e-mail, phone and walk-in reservations.
- Handling efficiently complaints and inquiries from our guests.
- Paying attention to details and follow the procedure
Please apply if you:
- Speak and write in English in sufficient level. Any other language will be considered as a pre.
- Have a BSN and work permit (if applicable).
- You are flexible and ready to work in shifts as well as on weekends / holidays.
- You are very friendly, helpful and be able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Live in Amsterdam (or nearby).
- You are available to start working directly after our two training sessions *(approximately 8 hours).
Please send your CV at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Housekeeping staff for City Hotel Rembrandt Square. We are a two-star hotel located in the city center of Amsterdam.
Please apply if you are available to work during the week or the weekend between 10:00 to 15:00.
You work directly with the hotel.
BSN and work permit is a must. No experience in hotels needed.
Please contact us at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org