What to do in Amsterdam (coffeeshops, clubs, street food, restaurants)
- Looking for the best coffeeshops in Amsterdam, just few minutes away from the City Hotel Rembrandt Square? Check out our page with the best Coffeeshops in the city.
- Do you want to have lunch in the best café in Rembrandt Square, a dinner in one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam or want to know from where you can eat something fast? See here the best cafes and restaurants in Amsterdam.
- Learn more about the Dutch street food and what you should not miss. Learn where you can find the best haring, stroopwafels and more in the city. All you need to know about Dutch street food, in one page.
- Rembrandt Square is the place to be for the clubbers. Find the best clubs in Amsterdam here.
- Find a list of the best shopping areas in the city, interesting places to visit as well as the best flea/vintage markets Amsterdam has to offer – all within walking distance from our hotel. Check out all the shopping areas of the city here.
Get to know Amsterdam
- De Pijp, Old centre, West, East, North. Do you want to know more about the Dutch neighbourhoods that shape the city of Amsterdam? Check out more here.
- Brighten up your vacation, with some of Amsterdam’s best attractions. See our must-visit places in Amsterdam (most of them just few minutes away from the City Hotel!)
- Amsterdam is the perfect city for the museum lovers. Find the best museums in Amsterdam here.
- Do you want to bring something from the Netherlands back at home or to your family and friends? Check out what are the best Dutch souvenirs.
Plan your trip
- Are you planning your stag or hen party? Or do you want to plan it for your best friend? We are here to help you. Check out what you can do in Amsterdam on those special days.
- We live in a smartphone age. Probably you are wondering from where you can order food, where to find an app for the public transport in the Netherlands. Check which apps the locals use, that will definitely ease up your trip.
- Within an hour away from Amsterdam, you can discover the different Netherlands, dive into history and enjoy the beauty of its landscapes, endless tulip fields and historic windmills. Check out here what are the best day trips.
- ADE (Amsterdam Dance Event), King’s Day, Gay Pride or Light Festival? Check out what are the most popular Amsterdam events in the city.