For the safety of our staff and our guests, we are taking safety and hygiene precautions according to the instructions of The National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
Before your arrival
- In case you have symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath) that might be related to COVID- 19, you are asked to stay at home.
- If you wish not to travel anymore due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please notify us as soon as possible.
- Throughout the hotel, you will find specific instructions to ensure the distance is kept between you, other guests and our staff.
- Our receptionists are looking after your safety and are at your service for any assistance.
- You can buy face masks at our reception.
- Please avoid using the public toilets. If you booked a room with private bathroom, please use only the toilet and the shower in your room.
- Public areas are cleaned frequently, and we disinfect all critical touchpoints.
Check-in & Check-out
- To fasten the check-in process, we might contact you before your arrival. We ask for your cooperation.
- You might be asked a set of control-questions at check-in.
- Our staff does not shake hands and works behind plexiglass.
- Please make sure you talk to our receptionists only while standing behind the plexiglass. Our reception desk is cleaned frequently. Wearing a face mask at the public areas of the hotel is highly recommended.
- The door handle to your room is disinfected.
- The hotel rooms are cleaned extra thoroughly.
- To minimize the risk of contamination during your stay, we do not provide housekeeping services during your stay, unless explicitly requested.
- Our staff cannot enter your room while you are present.
- To guarantee the cleanliness of glasses and cups, we only use disposables.