More is allowed in the coming months. Keeping a distance of 1.5 metres remains valid. See below what to except from 1st of June in the Netherlands:
- You must wear a face mask on the bus, tram, metro and train. Only travel by bus, tram, metro and train if you really have to.
- Secondary schools will reopen.
- Primary schools will reopen their regular hours from 8 June, unless the research currently being carried out shows that this is not safe.
- Cafés and restaurants may reopen outdoor seating areas.
- Restaurants and cafés open for up to 30 people. Visitors must make a reservation first.
- Cinemas open for up to 30 people. Visitors must buy a ticket in advance.
- Theaters and concert halls open for up to 30 people. Visitors must first buy a ticket.
- Museums and heritage sites open. Visitors must buy a ticket in advance.